[NSRCA-discussion] Budd mount question

Zoro1024 at aol.com Zoro1024 at aol.com
Sun Aug 20 18:49:55 AKDT 2006

Jerry, Thanks for the reply.  I got this mount with an unfinished plane I
purchased.  He may have had the mount for a while.  I wasn't aware of the problem
or I would have sent it in to be checked out.  Actually it let go on starting
for the fifth flight, so there was no damage to the plane.  I'll send it back
to you and you can determine what to do.  I've got the engine back in the
plane with a mount that came from the plane manufacturer.  BN Models. So theres
no hurry.  The mount was for an OS 160.  If you just want to send a new disc,
I'll send you the old one back when I get it.  Thanks again..

Mike Howard
4720 E. Ehren Ln.
Fair Grove, MO. 65648
PH 417-234-6992  Cell