[NSRCA-discussion] 2C 1.20 choices?

Peter Pennisi pentagon.systems at bigpond.com
Sat Aug 19 13:55:17 AKDT 2006

Ed,

I saw the OS 120AX mounted in a ZEN aerobatic model last weekend which
really took my interest. The owner had side mounted the engine and the
muffler supplied has a number of mounting options. He let the muffler hang
below very similar to a Pitt's style muffler therefore everything was
concealed within the airframe.

He also installed a Perry VP 30 pump on the engine and made a very small mod
to the carburetor so he could lean out the bottom end more.

This setup was very impressive and gives a great affordable alternative to
the more expensive setups.

  _____