[NSRCA-discussion] 2007 Masters... clarify on Item20

John Ferrell johnferrell at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 17 05:58:17 AKDT 2006

That pretty well sums up the problem with those wimpy Glocks. wouldn't need the second clip with a tried & true Colt 45...

Monday morning I went over to the church to let the fire alarm service guy in. Our custodian was on site as well. About two hours into the service call I sat down and realized that the lump jabbing me in the belly was my trusty Colt. No one had noticed or at least chose not to comment! The real reason was that I had just came back from a walk in the woods with the dogs and we have a local rabies outbreak. I really am not interested in trying to negotiate with a sick raccoon....

And to think, I used to be a Yankee!

John Ferrell    W8CCW
"My Competition is not my enemy"
http://DixieNC.US