[NSRCA-discussion] Aug 26/27 High Plains Championship

Ed Deaver divesplat at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 16 18:15:54 AKDT 2006

Lubbock, Tx

"R. LIPRIE" <RLIPRIE at centurytel.net> wrote:          What state, will this competition be in.

  Matt
    ----- Original Message -----
  From: Ed Deaver
  Sent: Tuesday, August 15, 2006 10:05 PM
  Subject: [NSRCA-discussion] Aug 26/27 High Plains Championship

  Hey everyone, just trying to let everyone know the next Dist 6 contest is here in Lubbock, Next weekend.

  We still have our 175 ft wide, 10,000 ft long runway, and the winds haven't been too bad this year.  The field at Reece Technology Center will be open on Fri for practice.  Our usual stop for lies and stories at the watering hole is already loosely planned on Fri. evening.   RV's welcome but no hookups.  The gate combination will be 1313.  Please close the gate behind you.  We will be using the same gate as last year and signs will be posted.  Come in the main entrance (at the end of 4th street) immediately make a Right on Gilbert, Left at the "T" and right at the stop sign.

  Sat morning will have the pilot's meeting early at 8:15 as we will be flying facing the West and will have to quit around 4PM due to the sun.  A Sat night dinner will be provided at John Johnson's house (same as the past 2 years) with everyone invited.

  My cell is (806) 239-5971.  During the week please call after 2PM, but will have it with me all day Thurs and Fri.

  There are not any hotels closer to or with better access to Reece.  Any on the loop are easy access.

  Looking forward to seeing everyone again.

  Ed

NSRCA-discussion at lists.nsrca.org