[NSRCA-discussion] Pawnee Rock contest

White, Chris chris at ssd.fsi.com
Tue Aug 15 11:22:37 AKDT 2006

Hey Jeff, it was my third PR contest too.... Always have a good time
with the great people that support the contest.  It was good to see
everyone again.  Ruth's chicken and noodle feed on Saturday was a nice
surprise and the sauerkraut, brats and wieners on Sunday were good too.
It was nice to have Lance and Art from Dallas, Jeff from NM, Mike and
Forrest from Springfield (missed Doug, Dan, George and Tim this year).

Thanks to Mack for putting this on...the field was in great shape and
the hospitality was excellent.

Chris White