[NSRCA-discussion] Pawnee Rock contest

jh102649 at speakeasy.net jh102649 at speakeasy.net
Tue Aug 15 07:42:27 AKDT 2006

This was my third Pawnee Rock contest. I love it! The wind blows pretty hard but its what I would call training wind because there aren't many gusts and all the rollers around the landing area are well characterized.

There were several D6ers at the contest. Maybe we should copy D4 and D5 and have a D6-D5 shootout there next year.

Thanks to Terry Brox, Joe and Ruth Dunnaway, and the MACK club members. I'll be Bock too.

Jeff Hill