[NSRCA-discussion] Outrunners and structural failures

Chris Moon cjm767driver at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 12 19:59:28 AKDT 2006

Chad:
    I have seen 1/4" aircraft ply to cf flex plate to soft mounts used
for nose ring setups.  All have had failures.  We had some suspicion
after my first failure (soft mounted) that a solid mount would solve the
problem. It didn't.  The soft mount should work just as well as the
rigid setup as long as you have a back support. But as of now, I am not
aware of anyone who has done this with an outrunner.

Chris