[NSRCA-discussion] Focus 1 for sale

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Fri Aug 11 18:15:44 AKDT 2006

Since I'm starting to run out of space here, and I have a bunch of Winter
building projects, it looks like I'll be selling my backup Focus. This is a
good airplane. Built by Dave Guerin. It's set up with an OS 160 now but I'll
probably keep the motor and mount for one of my other projects. If
interested in the airplane and servos (JR), contact me off list:
jpavlick at idseng.com  so I can send more details. This would be great for
someone moving up to Intermediate or even Advanced next year.

John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com