[NSRCA-discussion] Twin elevator servo issue using Futaba 9 ZAP

Dave Smith davidsmith at ns.sympatico.ca
Fri Aug 11 06:10:02 AKDT 2006

Peter:   It was my understanding the MSA-10 only corrected for servo centres and end point. From your description it seems to adjust travel anywhere in the servo travel?
I have the same problem as you described,and would like to find I am wrong in my assumption that the MSA-10 only adjusts end point and servo centering.

Thanks,,,,,,,,,Dave