[NSRCA-discussion] Wing tube phenolic repair "help"

Anthony Abdullah aabdu at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 11 05:33:45 AKDT 2006

Actually, this is my back up / soon to be primary plane. I was getting ready for the maiden this weekend when I noticed it was a little loose. My Epicure II is ready to go!

  Going to try to make Quincy, have to clear it with the boss first.

Bob Kane <getterflash at yahoo.com> wrote:
  You're not going to let a little thing like this keep
you from the contest this weekend, are you? :)

Bob Kane
getterflash at yahoo.com