[NSRCA-discussion] ESC and RX intereference

Dean Pappas d.pappas at kodeos.com
Thu Aug 10 09:33:30 AKDT 2006

Hi Tom,
The BEC ground lead conducts all that common mode noise right to the receiver power supply. A BEC and high power will never co-exist well.
The shielding problem is the same as my answer to John: One of the shields has to go to Earth in order to fix the problem. We're back to flying CL again.
Dean

Dean Pappas
Sr. Design Engineer
Kodeos Communications