[NSRCA-discussion] FIRST AID KIT

MargueriteVG at aol.com MargueriteVG at aol.com
Wed Aug 9 13:43:37 AKDT 2006

Hi Scott
 Hi Linda
     Good Idea
 I have bandaged many many fingers and hands. Many before the emergency room.
I know how important it is to have what we need when we need to help someone.

 There have been times the first aid box disappeared.. (?)     We are setting
up to replace it now.  IT is more important to replace it then worry it might
disappear again.

 We  all   carry a smaller first aid kit in our field box.

ALL fields should have Gauze   Adhesive tape  Band-Aids/large and small
..at the field  at all times. A metal box or in the impound box  First AID

 I think we have used almost everything in our kit at some time at the
field..We even post an emergency phone number for the park dept.

   We also have a rule to have a FULL first aid box at the impound for all
contest events.
Important information.
Marguerite

In a message dated 8/9/2006 3:13:21 PM Eastern Standard Time,