[NSRCA-discussion] Electric/Glow Pros and Cons

Earl Haury ehaury at houston.rr.com
Wed Aug 9 10:30:59 AKDT 2006

I also have a 110 / 12V fridge / heater. The thing is preset @ 45F for
cooling & 140F for heating. To prevent condensation the cooling level needs
to be above the dew point - probably 75F around here. The packs I'm using
(Falcon F3A) don't seem affected by lower temps - so I only use the heater
for a hand warmer on those cold Houston winter days when it gets down around
50F. I've a "to do" item on my list to look at the controls of this thing to
see if I can change the set points.

Earl