[NSRCA-discussion] Lost Abbra

vicenterc at comcast.net vicenterc at comcast.net
Tue Aug 8 20:12:21 AKDT 2006

Still was mechanic error.  I remember several times when unplugging the charger that the door got open easily.  At that moment, I should go ahead and replace or fix that problem.  My old 10SX II never have that problem.  Now, I wish that JR didn't change the old design.  Lesson learned.  Fix any detail as soon as you see have chance to see it.

Vicente "Vince" Bortone

From: "John Pavlick" <jpavlick at idseng.com>

Holy cr&#! Well at least you figured it out. It looks like we all learned something from this albeit at the expense of an airplane. BTW - the battery stays in my Futaba 12Z just fine (sorry - had to add some humor to this whole thing).

John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com