[NSRCA-discussion] Noxville Contest??- First Aid

Scott Anderson scott at rcfoamy.com
Tue Aug 8 12:18:32 AKDT 2006

Jim,

Contact me off list at scott at rcfoamy.com

Thanks
scott
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jim Stovall
  Sent: Tuesday, August 08, 2006 4:13 PM
  Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] Noxville Contest??- First Aid

  Hi Scott,

  Scott Aviation sells a nice First Aid kit that we put on all our jets here. Aviall sells them and if there is interest, I can call and get pricing. I have an Aviall right across the street from our airport.
  .
  Jim
  Scott Anderson <scott at rcfoamy.com> wrote:
    To All,

    I'll put together a list of first aid stuff, some can be bought at a local drug store or might have to contact a EMS agency for the supplies..
    If there is enough intrest I can get them together and sell a kit for cost.

    Scott Anderson EMT-P