[NSRCA-discussion] Chasing glitches (was Lost Abbra)

Fred Huber fhhuber at clearwire.com
Mon Aug 7 20:15:15 AKDT 2006

well.. that may have something to do with it.... the batt lead parallels the
ESC leads in and out for a bit (runs right beside the ESC)  and the
out-of-plane tests may have had that porion of wire just far enough away.
(velcro strapped the esc right over the batt wire in the plane)  And... I
may have realigned the batt wire slightly when I put the batt back in after
a cycle check. (and then I'd have kept putting it back the new way)

Will try running the batt wire down instead of up... which will give me appx
4 to 5 inches separation

At least its something new to try...