[NSRCA-discussion] Lost Abbra

Bob Richards bob at toprudder.com
Mon Aug 7 09:07:19 AKDT 2006

Vince,

  Even if they do find something wrong, they may not find what actually caused the crash. Regardless, I would install this in a knock-around plane and fly the mess out of it before I put it in anything that I really care about. I have an old Yard Dart for just that purpose.

  Bob R.

vicenterc at comcast.net wrote:
    Fred,

  You are correct.  I think is going to be very hard to find the cause of the crash.  I was really surprised that the radio worked after the crash.  I tested yesterday the servos and took out the broken gears and everything went well.  I discharged the battery to check at the lowest voltage possible and still everything worked fine.  Therefore, I decided to send the radio to JR and have them to check the radio just to be in the safe side.  If they can not find anything wrong,  I won't use those components anymore.

  Thanks,

  Vicente "Vince" Bortone