[NSRCA-discussion] Lost Abbra

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Mon Aug 7 07:07:09 AKDT 2006

On Aug 7, 2006, at 5:48 AM, vicenterc at comcast.net wrote:

> I checked all servos but throttle and one aileron servo.  All are
> working on the bench fine.  One of the aileron servos gears is
> locked in maximum travel position and I am assuming that was caused
> in the crash.  However, I could be wrong.

The reason I said that it might be a servo is because I once had a
servo take down the whole system.  I was doing a four point roll and
the airplane never came out of the third point.  Everything seemed to
work fine on the bench, but I discovered that, if I moved the aileron
servo in small increments, it would get to a "bad" point and the
whole system would freeze up and fail to function.  If I moved the
servo off that "bad" point manually, the system worked fine.

Ron Van Putte