[NSRCA-discussion] Lost Abbra

vicenterc at comcast.net vicenterc at comcast.net
Sun Aug 6 18:28:53 AKDT 2006

Jon,

Ailerons 9411 SA (Plastic gears wiht metal output).  JR 8411 SA in elevator and rudder. 3421SA in throttle.

Thanks,

Vicente "Vince" Bortone

From: JonLowe at aol.com

In a message dated 8/6/2006 6:53:12 PM Central Daylight Time, vicenterc at comcast.net writes:
Only two servos are not working.  The throttle servo that was practically destroyed in the crash and one aileron servo that the gears were stripped.  I believe that this was caused by the force of the impact.
Plastic or metal gears?  What type of JR servo?  I had a 3421 metal gear servo strip its gears in flight.  I quickly changed it and my other ones to plastic.  I think the vibration killed the small brass gears.

Jon Lowe