[NSRCA-discussion] Lost Abbra

JonLowe at aol.com JonLowe at aol.com
Sun Aug 6 18:17:57 AKDT 2006

In a message dated 8/6/2006 6:53:12 PM Central Daylight Time,
vicenterc at comcast.net writes:
Only two servos are not working.  The throttle servo that was practically
destroyed in the crash and one aileron servo that the gears were stripped.  I
believe that this was caused by the force of the impact.
Plastic or metal gears?  What type of JR servo?  I had a 3421 metal gear
servo strip its gears in flight.  I quickly changed it and my other ones to
plastic.  I think the vibration killed the small brass gears.

Jon Lowe