[NSRCA-discussion] You, at the Nats

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Sun Aug 6 17:02:20 AKDT 2006

Ed,
 Hmm, what is the job scene like out there? I can do lotsa stuff, from
embedded systems programming to wrenching Harleys. I was an ASE Master
certified tech. before I started working on bikes too. If I could fly all
year round it would be great. It takes me a while to get the Winter numbness
out of my fingers. I pretty much suck until August. Unfortunately, the NATs
are in July.

John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com