[NSRCA-discussion] Lost Abbra

Chris Moon cjm767driver at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 6 16:52:47 AKDT 2006

Sorry about your crash.  What kind of battery (brand) did you use?  A
couple of years ago I used ni-mh from Tower.  Their Hydrimax brand.  I
almost lost a plane due to the plastic shrink wrap nearly cutting
through the lead. Luckily I had it fail on the bench and if I wiggled
the wire, it would work sometimes.  I cut off the wrap and was shocked
at the construction.  It used scotch tape to hold the wires and masking
tape to insulate the tabs from touching.  I would check that out and
also the switch for an intermittant connection..
Chris