[NSRCA-discussion] Noxville Contest??

John Ferrell johnferrell at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 6 08:38:05 AKDT 2006

I have an $8000 left thumb. They installed a couple of options while they were rebuilding. It warns of weather changes and also serves as an alarm clock (sometimes).

I recommended that a student headed for a pro basket ball career give up RC until the career was behind him.

John Ferrell    W8CCW
"My Competition is not my enemy"
http://DixieNC.US