[NSRCA-discussion] Noxville Contest??

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Sun Aug 6 05:24:49 AKDT 2006

On Aug 6, 2006, at 12:45 AM, Fred Huber wrote:

> We hope...
>
> Those props can really do some damage.

That is very true.  A week before the Nats, I was trying to remove
the glow plug connector from my running engine.  It wouldn't come
off, so I changed my stance to get a better angle and tried again.
Suddenly, the BACK side of the prop was gnawing at my right forearm.
Now, three weeks later, the wound that looked so minor is still healing.

> Be careful out there

Roger that.

Ron Van Putte