[NSRCA-discussion] Hacker ESC Programming

Dean Pappas d.pappas at kodeos.com
Sat Aug 5 07:05:00 AKDT 2006

Hello Mike,
Isn't there a fixed throttle range mode on the Hacker? There is an adaptive mode for the Castle, but once I saw that I could put the Castle into a mode where idle/stop is the same pulse width every time, and wide-open-throttle is the same pulse width every time, I wouldn't operate any other way.
Dean