[NSRCA-discussion] Xmitr Tray

mike mueller mups1953 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 4 05:53:53 AKDT 2006

 The first time I ever say a guy use a tray was Hanno Prettner at the 1st TOC in 1974. I started using one right after that and I wouldn't consider flying pattern without one. I don't use one when flying sport planes.
   Pro Line radios were the best radios available for a long time.
   We have a guy that flys sport at our field that has an old foamy tray that has a hole at the top to hold a beer can. I think that it was made by Robart or Du Bro.
                                  ---Mike

"White, Chris" <chris at ssd.fsi.com> wrote:
        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}        st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                Darn, I never had a Pro-Line
.I had the EK Logictrol - Champion, Kraft KP7C & Gold Medal,  and a Futaba competition 8 that had the nice metal stick assy.
  Chris White