[NSRCA-discussion] Xmitr Tray

vicenterc at comcast.net vicenterc at comcast.net
Fri Aug 4 04:58:54 AKDT 2006

Chris,

I did it too.  It was around 12 years ago when I started to fly pattern.  It works for me.

Vicente "Vince" Bortone

From: "White, Chris" <chris at ssd.fsi.com>

Hi Jay,
I did it because Brian Young, Bob Pastorello and Bob Hesskamp did itJ (LOL)

Seriously, I agree with Brian that I “feel” that I have better stick awareness and centering….( after 5 years of single stick and 25 years of 2 stick with thumbs! I’ve also taken to tightening the springs as well. (If this doesn’t work out I’ll probably try Mode 1….hahaha.)

Chris