[NSRCA-discussion] Xmitr Tray

twtaylor twtaylor at ftc-i.net
Thu Aug 3 11:49:29 AKDT 2006

I've used the LAW Racing tray (Same as the Dubro one but with out the side
panels) for 15 years now. I'd gotten so used to wrapping my hands around the
transmitter I found the thickness of the tray bothersome. So what I did was
to add 4 smooth headed bolts to the tray that stood the transmitter up off
the tray enough to get my hands around it like I wasn't using a tray at all.
Over time I graduated from thumb flying to two finger flying. When I play I
don't use the tray, when I practice or at a contest I use it. I never cared
for the neck straps around my neck.

Tim

  _____