[NSRCA-discussion] me, at the Nats

White, Chris chris at ssd.fsi.com
Thu Aug 3 05:34:43 AKDT 2006

Hi George,

I met you at the 2004 Nats and have read your posts over the last few
years, thank you.  I enjoy very much reading about Nats experiences and
insights and remember a couple of stories from Jason and Don Sczur which
I've saved to my Nats folder to re-read when the urge strikes.   Yours
will go in that folder as well.  I flew Intermediate in 2004, Advanced
locally in 2005 and I've moved up to Masters this season and only have
one contest behind me.  Life things have taken priority over my flying
the last couple of years and haven't allowed the dedication I had in
2004, although the love for the sport is still burning.  I LOVE
competition flying, and when I can't be somewhere doing it, then reading
about it is the next best thing....perspectives are a good thing about
God's creation and I enjoy the variety. I've seen you with your notepad
and close observance of flying and appreciated your kind words at the
2004 Nats.    I appreciate the way you enjoy our sport and your sharing
of your notepad of observations and your experiences, please keep
enjoying, sharing and encouraging.

I hope to see you at the Nats again in the near future.

Thank you....

Chris White

(Tulsa)