[NSRCA-discussion] OS160FX/Perry Oscillator pump

Chris Moon cjm767driver at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 1 17:13:41 AKDT 2006

Jack,
You want the VP30 pump. Not the VP20 oscillating pump. That's primarily
made for 4 cycle use and won't pump enough to feed the OS 1.60.  The
1.60 with the VP30 pump is a powerful and very reliable combination.  I
have not heard of anyone successfully using the oscillating pump with
this engine.

Chris