[NSRCA-discussion] For sale: OS140rx package

Mike Hester kerlock at comcast.net
Tue Aug 1 09:27:17 AKDT 2006

Ok folks, this is a package deal for a sweet price.

Included is:

1-OS140rx  low time, freshly rebuilt with new ring and sealed EFI bearing. Less than 5 runs on engine since rebuild. This is the power package I had in my back up plane at the nats, and it was set very rich and not quite broken back in. I only flew it once, in the last round, and it hasn't been run since. Runs very smoothly.

1-OS Hatori header

1- ES Carbon pipe, like new...less than 25 runs, stock # ES2C140M80

1-hyde ari(a) mount with built in nose ring.

$475 shipped to your door in the lower 48.

I prefer Paypal, but check or M/O is fine.

If interested, contact me off list at kerlock at comcast.net

Thanks!
-Mike