[NSRCA-discussion] YS140DZ idle question-answer

Bob Kane getterflash at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 1 03:04:14 AKDT 2006

PowerMaster 30%DZ blend. If I were to buy new fuel
right now I would buy 20%, no need for 30%, even at 95
degree F temperatures.

RPM? I don't know, I have not measured it. I will the
next flying session.

The 18.1X10 is heavy, I had to relieve the openings in
the cowl due to the increased rotation of the engine
on the Hyde mount during idle. I'm hoping Mejzlik
comes out with a similar prop.

--- Peter Pennisi <pentagon.systems at bigpond.com>
wrote:

> Bob,
>
> What RPM are you getting with the 18.1 X 10 APC W
> and what fuel are you
> using?

=== message truncated ===

Bob Kane