[NSRCA-discussion] Temptation gear

brian young brian_w_young at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 30 13:36:09 AKDT 2006

Did both sides break? I have either 2 lefts or 2 rights for composite arf Impact, I think they are the same.

  Brian

mike mueller <mups1953 at yahoo.com> wrote:
   Bob I have a set. Email if you need them. Mike

Bob Kane <getterflash at yahoo.com> wrote:   Well, the motor quit in a bad place today (anyplace in
the air is bad, but some are worse than others) and I
was forced to set the new Temptation down in a as yet
not planted farmers field. Mercifully the landing gear
broke rather than tearing the gear plate out.

Now that Piedmont is no more, where can I get
replacement gear? The rise is about 8" with a 3"
sweep. Are there any Bolly gear that size? Thanks.

Bob Kane
getterflash at yahoo.com