[NSRCA-discussion] For Sale - Angel Shadow RTF

David Borrow teamvertical at excite.com
Sun Apr 30 08:14:56 AKDT 2006

 Ready to fly Angel Shadow pattern model. Has YS 140DZ with header and Hatori Pipe, Futaba Digital Servos, all you will need is receiver and battery pack. Everything is in excellent condition and Top of the line accessories. This model is a contest winner. It was flown in Masters for only one contest season. This model needs a new home. priced at $2695.00 plus shipping. Call Rusty Fried @ 602-540-3991--- On Sat 04/29, Terry Brox < tbrox at cox.net > wrote:
From: Terry Brox [mailto: tbrox at cox.net]To: nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.orgDate: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 13:30:50 -0500Subject: [NSRCA-discussion] Pawnee Rock contest postponed

We have decided to postpone the Pawnee Rock contest. The new date, upon approval, will be Aug. 12th & 13th. This is the normal date for Omaha, but since it is cancelled this year, we thought that would be a better date as there was a lot of concern over the number of flyers for next weekend. If there are any concerns with this plan, please email Joe Dunnaway at dunnaway at geopath.com or myself at tbrox at cox.net . Or by phone at 620 791 7873.                                                 Thanks, Terry Brox CD_______________________________________________NSRCA-discussion mailing listNSRCA-discussion at lists.nsrca.orghttp://lists.nsrca.org/mailman/listinfo/nsrca-discussion