[NSRCA-discussion] Brio 10 warping

mike mueller mups1953 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 27 10:25:56 AKDT 2006

 Of the 3 little pattern planes I've had so far this one seems to warp far less. I had a 3DeLight that was so bad that I had to pull off the ailerons and make them out of depron. I convinced that there's nothing they can do to stop this from happening because the construction is too light. Mike

Ed Alt <ed_alt at hotmail.com> wrote:  Tim:
I had one aileron that was severely warped. I was able to twist it and
re-shrink the covering with a heat gun and it seems to have stuck. I will
probbaly have to be careful to keep iy out of the sun too much, but it looks
OK now.

Ed