[NSRCA-discussion] off topic: electric parkflier does notallowtofly at the park !

John Ferrell johnferrell at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 26 06:19:06 AKDT 2006

The name choice "Parkflyer" is unfortunate. Most of us think of parks as baby safe locations. Even the Frisbee types are running at the edge of risk.

Every time someone wants to hover one of them in my face to show me their 3-D flying I get an urge to swat it...

Every one is not in love with the parkflyers.

John Ferrell
http://DixieNC.US