[NSRCA-discussion] off topic: electric parkflier does not allow to fly at the park !

shih mike hcshih8 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 25 17:06:22 AKDT 2006

Thanks a lot guys !!

  I think I  will either bring it over to our flying field or some school's succer field to fly.  However, people should be aware that even small electric formy is most likely not "legal" to fly over regular park.

  Regards,

  Mike Shih

Bob Kane <getterflash at yahoo.com> wrote:
  I believe you are covered anywhere you fly as long as
you are following appropriate safety rules. There are
plenty of AMA members who do not belong to chartered
clubs.

You do need to remember AMA insurance is secondary,
your homeowners or rental insurance liability policy
is primary coverage.

"and the AMA insurance only covers you if you fly at
an AMA chartered club field."

Bob Kane
getterflash at yahoo.com