[NSRCA-discussion] Mejzlik 19x10 for sale $40 shipped.

Jim Woodward jim.woodward at schroth.com
Tue Apr 25 04:36:33 AKDT 2006

Hi All,

I have a 3 flight used Mejzlik 19x10 for sale, $40 with shipping (US
priority mail).  I loved the way the 18x10 Mejzlik flew, so I thought the
19x10 would be even better, but it is just a tad too much load for the OS
140 RX.  My opinion is that this would be an AWESOME prop for beasts like
the OS 160, Mintor 170, or Webra 160.  On a calm day with the OS140, it gave
a very similar presentation to the Electric setups - instant brakes,
parachute like downlines, tractor pull going up.  Please email off line if
interested.

Thanks,

Jim W.

Pay Pal email is:  jowoodward89 at aol.com