[NSRCA-discussion] off topic: electric parkflier does not allow to fly at the park !

brett terry brett.terry at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 19:00:28 AKDT 2006

Unfortunately this is is quite typical.  You can not beat "city hall" on
this matter, and the AMA insurance only covers you if you fly at a n AMA
chartered club field.

I find that school yards can be good places, and neighbors rarely even know
a plane is flying.  I have yet to be kicked out of a schoolyard for flying
an electric plane.  Parks and golf courses on the other hand are extremely
strict about airplanes, even when they are empty.

The difficult thing is finding a school yard that isn't used for
soccer/baseball/football practice year-round, but they are out there.