[NSRCA-discussion] Brio 10 balance and weights

Tim Of Global Electronics, Ltd. TJS at mail.global-electronics.com
Sun Apr 23 18:51:16 AKDT 2006

Another item, I *used to* fly competitive pattern back in the mid and
late 80's.  Dont really have time to travel or practice the way it needs
but was curious what you all thought about a plane like this for the
occassional contest, like the one in phoenix every year - this is where
I live.  Used in the sportsman class?  Is it leagal?

Thanks
Tim