[NSRCA-discussion] Pensacola

Jerry Stebbins JAStebbins at worldnet.att.net
Sat Apr 22 05:48:29 AKDT 2006

Nat, late reply since my "puter died for a few days. Hope I got it going now.
I stayed there (Sleep Inn) 2 years ago and 1 week later had a bunch of credit card charges made in California. Did not use the card for a couple weeks before. Had no way to tell where it got picked up, but a pretty close coincidence. I got reservations at what was the Ramada right near there last year. Now it is a Quality Inn. Will see you at the field on Friday.
Thanks for the input.
Jerry