[NSRCA-discussion] Brio 10 Set up

vicenterc at comcast.net vicenterc at comcast.net
Fri Apr 21 12:34:21 AKDT 2006

I am getting the same set up as Ihncheol.  I also got all the equipment from P&A Hobbies.

Vicente "Vince" Bortone

From: "Park, Ihncheol" <PnAHobbies at sbcglobal.net>

I am going with Six-Series with gearbox setup.  E-Flite 40Amp, TP 2100, 4x Futaba S3110, JR 610UL. APC 12x6E.
I've tried E-Flite 480 on a Pilot Zero 10, but with 3S 2100. It was under 30 oz and flew really well.  I don't think the 1320 will do very well
I wish Spektrum comes out with Mode 1 for me.

Ihncheol Park
P & A Hobbies