[NSRCA-discussion] Canopy - Impact - Wanted

BUDDYonRC at aol.com BUDDYonRC at aol.com
Mon Apr 17 18:43:54 AKDT 2006

In a message dated 4/17/2006 9:26:17 PM Central Daylight Time,
brian_w_young at yahoo.com writes:
Brian
Same thing happened to me today except it was the chin cowl. You need  a
canopy and I need a chin cowl If some one has one perhaps they will part with  the
chin also.
Buddy Brammer

Mine vacated the aircraft over a forest......

Anyone have one they arent using?

Seems like this went around a few weeks ago...but someone else.

Thanks

Brian Young

Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. _Great  rates
starting at  1¢/min.

NSRCA-discussion  mailing  list
NSRCA-discussion at lists.nsrca.org
(http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/postman7/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=39666/*http://beta.m