[NSRCA-discussion] Impact

Jim Woodward jim.woodward at schroth.com
Mon Apr 17 05:00:49 AKDT 2006

I flew the Impact a bit before selling to Billy.  Compared to my Aggressor
(which has typical foam/balsa wings), the Impact snapped like it had heavy
wings.  If John is switching from plane to plane, the first thing he'll
notice is that the Focus will stop faster than the Impact - that is, if you
are snapping with a snap button or "bury-the-corners" technique.  If you can
get off the elevator like Adam was mentioning, it will stop easier in roll.

Jim W.