[NSRCA-discussion] Pinnacle pictures

Grow Pattern pattern4u at comcast.net
Sat Apr 15 19:52:21 AKDT 2006

The two planes are really not much the same in terms of construction. The Impacts are painted in the mold and have a composite wing with seams etc. The Pinnacles have foam wings the are glass clothed and painted. (The electrics may differ, I am really only referring to my glow versions.)

The Impact is a good flying plane. Gave me no problems. except space in my house :-)

The Pinnacles made me feel better and possibly look better in the air!   A Pinnacle is only a few evenings work. My Impacts required as much work as a kit except for the painting and covering part.

There is plenty to read on RCU about the two planes and how they fly.

Regards, Eric.

Eric, From the pictures it seems that many of the construction methods, formers, landing gear, etc., bear a close resemblance to the Impact. Since you have flown both how do they compare? Buddy