[NSRCA-discussion] .46 size aircraft....practice value?

Ron Lockhart ronlock at comcast.net
Fri Apr 14 07:47:04 AKDT 2006

Most any stick time has some value.
IMO focused pattern flying with a smaller bird is pretty helpful -
Ive been flying Masters pattern with a .40 size electric this winter, and found my
first flights with Vivat a week ago look better than after the usual winter lay-off.
The "polish" needs the real competition bird of course.

Ron Lockhart