[NSRCA-discussion] Fw: Partner for Sale

Tommy Scarmardo tretas513 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 14 06:57:56 AKDT 2006

Hey Nat,
  How've you been ? Are you coming to Temple ?
  Robert Bryant, one of my flying buddies here in Houston, might be interested in the
  Partner. Let me know how much and I'll let him know. You can e-mail me direct.

  Tommy Scarmardo
  tretas513 at yahoo.com

  ----- Original Message -----   From: Nat Penton
  Sent: Thursday, April 13, 2006 5:41 PM
  Subject: Partner for Sale

  I have a NIB electric Partner completely finished ready to paint and cover. Very exquisite construction. There is shipping damage to the fuse between the fin and canopy. Plan to open your wallet <G>.

  The only thing wrong with the design is it has a canopy and wheel pants.                                         Nat
Checked by AVG Free Edition.