[NSRCA-discussion] Speaking of Texas

RUDDERCABL at aol.com RUDDERCABL at aol.com
Fri Apr 14 04:37:02 AKDT 2006

In a message dated 4/14/2006 6:18:03 AM Eastern Standard Time,
mrandmrst at comcast.net writes:

Hi  Bob,

Consider the prayer request a done deal.  The boys overseas  are already on
our prayer list at church, we'll add a special one for your  son-in-law.

Same here. I have a co-worker friend in Afganistan. He should be returning
in a few months. I also have a stepson in Iraq. It is very difficult to watch
his mother worry about him. He has only been there about six months, so he
still  has some time to go.

May God watch over all our fine men over there and bring them home  soon.

Robert Gainey