[NSRCA-discussion] Speaking of Texas

Bob Kane getterflash at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 13 18:37:47 AKDT 2006

Although I have lived my entire life in Michigan, I
must be a Texan at heart. I'm spending Easter weekend
with oldest daughter in Killeen, TX, and will be
looking for clothes to compliment the scheme on my
Temptation :)

Speaking of Killeen, the reason she lives there is her
new husband is stationed at Fort Hood, and currently
deployed to Iraq. I would appreciate it if you are the
religeous type to keep him and all our military boys
in your prayers, especially this weekend.

Bob Kane
getterflash at yahoo.com