[NSRCA-discussion] Thinning Hobbypoxy...?

Bob Richards bob at toprudder.com
Thu Apr 13 05:17:50 AKDT 2006

Unless the epoxy is really cold, I prefer to heat it AFTER I have dispensed it from the tubes/bottles. It is easier for me to judge equal amounts of hardener/resin when I can run equal size beads next to each other. Then I heat and mix.  It also helps if the surface that you are fuel-proofing is warm.

  If I really wanted to be accurate (anal), I would dispense the epoxy using an accurate scale.

  Bob R.

"Tim Of Global Electronics, Ltd." <TJS at mail.global-electronics.com> wrote:
  I have heated the tubes prior to mixing.  This made it runny like water and was easily spread and scraped off

Tim